Lenovo said it has launched a compact all-in-one desktop targeted at small businesses.
The new product called ‘ThinkCentre Edge 62Z’ is an option for traditional desktop users who are looking at a clutter-free workspace with integrated Wifi connectivity, Lenovo said in a statement.
The leading personal computer maker in the country said the product is priced at Rs 26,000, excluding taxes, and can save 65 per cent of workspace as compared to a traditional desktop.
The device is armed with a 2nd Generation Intel Core i3-2120 processor, and has 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz. The all-in-one desktop has an 18.5-inch screen with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The PC has a 500GB hard disk.
ThinkCentre Edge 72z:
– Mainstream AIO powered with 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors
– Rapid Boot HDD Accelerator and up to 1600 MHz DDR3 Memory
– Complimented with an ENERGY STAR compliance for superior energy efficiency
– Spill resistant keyboard that can be easily slid under the 20” wide screen
– Easy to carry rubberized handle and built in Standard VESA mount
ThinkCentre Edge 92z:
– AIO equipped with latest 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors
– Fitted with a large 21.5” wide LED 1080p HD display
– Optional 10 Point Multi Touch Screen for Interactive use
– 2GB optional discrete graphics
– Saves up to 70% of the office space and can be fitted anywhere in your workplace
Pricing and Availability
Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 72z and 92z will be available at Think exclusive stores and multi brand outlets, at an attractive price starting from approximately Rs. 27,500/- + tax and Rs. 59,600/- + tax respectively.